Tuesday 11 May 2010

27/02/10 - Kitchen of Funky Monkey

Currently I'm waiting for my beans and rice to finish cooking. Which will be a while as they've only just started!

First off. Last night was messy! We got invited to a party in a hotel near is and as the only way not to fall asleep at 9 is to drink we got a drinking game going.

Ring of fire with basic international drinking rules. Ring of fire is played by shuffling a pack of cards and placing them in a circle around a pint glass. Each number has its own rule:
  • Ace; Waterfall, the person picks a direction. Everyone starts drinking at the same time and can only stop when the person next to them does, however, they don't have to!
  • 2; Question time, ask anyone a question they have to ask someone else one. No-one answers the questions, whoever breaks the chain drinks.
  • 3; If its black you have to drink 3 fingers width of your drink, if its red you nominate someone else to.
  • 4; Last person to have both hands on the floor drinks.
  • 5; Chicks, all the girls drink.
  • 6;Dicks, all the guys drink.
  • 7; Bust a move, last person to stand up and be dancing drinks.
  • 8; This person becomes thumb master.
  • 9; Bust a rhyme, clockwise you each say a sentence that rhymes with the last, break the chain and you drink.
  • 10; You make a rule up.
  • J; Whack the jack, down your drink.
  • Q; The person to your left downs their drink.
  • K; The first three kings fill a third of the pint glass with their drink. The fourth has to down it.

The only other rule is if you break the circle you down your drink.

Alex got to make a rule and he settled on "If your name is Sam you get double punishments." Therefore, when Same got his 10 he said "Every time someone drinks Alex has to join them." I thought that was fair justice!

I was drinking vodka topped up with lemon flavoured water. This morning I worked out I drunk a 365 ml bottle of vodka which is 14 shots. No wonder I couldn't stand still!

I remember putting my top on to go out and the next thing was giving my invitation to the lady so I could go into the party. Apparently we walked for a little bit then got a free taxi up the hill to the hotel.

I decided to leave as its hard to have a good time when you can hardly walk! At this point I discovered how long and steep the hill is! Walking down it drunk inevitably I fell over a fair bit.

This morning we had a 10:30 surf lesson and when I woke up I was still drunk! Although a tiring surf as we had drills to do I caught 4 of my best ever waves, even managed a little cut back on one.

We found out about the earthquake and tsunami and got kinda excited. Despite being 5 minutes from the sea we're up a big hill. On a good note it didn't hit as we were on the beach and it would have destroyed the main street. On a bad note, not only did it not hit but there was no sign of it so we saw nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sam :D Sound sliek you did have good fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete