Tuesday 11 May 2010

07/03/10 - Bet you'll never guess where I am!

Yesterday was our last Saturday and other then the prearranged festivities all I planned on doing was charging! So when I checked the surf and saw sets coming in that were double overhead (For me anyway!) I was stoked!Once I'd got my board I saw Viktor and we headed out together. God it was a hard paddle out, must have taken me over 10 minutes! Every time I caught something I had to do it all over again! Despite this I caught 5 lovely waves and found its all a lot easier when the waves are big! Annoyingly I cut my foot on my fin as I was coming in and its quite deep so I'm out the water. However, for a last surf it was brilliant.
Also last night was Rafa's BBQ with our tuna and a cocktail which all tasted amazing! True to form really. I cooked Frankie a birthday cake which tasted really good, this rather surprised me as it was from a packet mix!

We followed this with a game of ring of fire with slightly different rules and a game of I have never. Ending the night on the beach with 3 of the guys naked!

This morning I went to an Internet cafe as I needed to print some stuff off so I figured I'd read your blogs. Naively I'd hoped that whilst I was away things would have cleared up. Also reading them makes me want to be back now to give you all huge hugs! Not that it would solve it but it would make me feel better about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment